Wednesday, May 14, 2008

cest la vie..


yesterday i didn't turn up for work.. the fever and flu is killing me but i enjoy wasting my time relaxing the whole day and be the couch potate for the whole day (which i used to do b4 working).. plus, my lil sis just came back for her 2 months holiday.ghosh! im so damn happy..


i've been hurt and i've been betrayed.. but i manage to stand strong. maybe sebab I believe that God is fair..for there is something good in every single trial.. and yess it always happen that way. its good bah to have positive imaging eventhough i felt like no hope. my big sis once told me "if God brings u to it, he will help you through it". betul juga la..


i miss my siblings so much and i hope they miss me too!


regards, erica


1 comment:

MsFigure said...

oi apa ni xda update!